“Explore, Engage, Experience: cultural heritage in the data space and beyond”
EuropeanaTech 2023 will take place in The Hague, the Netherlands, from 10 – 12 October 2023. The conference is the fourth in the series, following its successful predecessors held in Vienna, Paris, and Rotterdam. The event will be primarily on-site, with some online participation available.
- The Netherlands National Library is hosting workshops on 10 October at Prins Willem Alexanderhof 5, 2595 BE, The Hague, for individuals attending.
- The Hague Institute for Sound and Vision will host all sessions on 11-12 October at Beeld en Geluid Den Haag/Institute for Sound and Vision the Hague, Zeestraat 82, 2518 AD.
Why attend online:
- The spotlight is on tech: highlights tech, featuring experts, developers, and researchers from the R&D sector, discussing new developments and technologies supporting cultural heritage data growth.
- Access a programme designed by and for the sector: 90% of the conference programme was developed by tech, research, and development professionals in the cultural heritage sector, offering multiple lightening talks and sessions for online audiences.
- Hear from experts and leaders: features industry leaders in AI, Notre Dame restoration, and policy perspectives, with speakers including Dr. Mia Ridge, Brian Katz, and Rehana Schwinninger-Ladak.
- Develop your skills: aims to enhance digital cultural heritage skills through ‘how to’ sessions on workflows, AI use, and community inclusion.
- Enjoy a designed experience: offers onsite and online sessions, with hybrid keynotes for digital participation and tailored sessions for onsite attendees.
We love all Europeana events, but especially the EuropeanaTech!
“Organised in collaboration with the EuropeanaTech community, the Europeana Network Association’s community of experts from the R&D sector.” This conference is for tech-minded professionals, developers, researchers, and students engaged in digital heritage projects world-wide. Besides meeting and learning from peers, it will be a terrific opportunity to become part of a community devoted to Tech in culture and to explore the challenges and opportunities that topics like AI and 3D bring.
I want to learn more: